2018 Annual ConferenceName: 2018 Annual ConferenceDate: April 10, 2018 - April 12, 2018Website: calfandheifer.orgRegistration: Sorry, public registration for this event has been closed.Event Description:
One conference. One association dedicated to dairy calves and heifers. Don’t miss out on the exciting lineup at this year’s conference.
The conference will offer:
• Farm and industry tours
• Unmatched networking opportunities
• Producer panels, presentations and breakout sessions
For more information on this year's lineup, check out the full conference schedule.
LodgingParking & Airport Transfers
The room block is closed. Please call Potawatomi Hotel and Casino at (800) 729-7244 for room availability. There are a number of other hotels in the area. DCHA does not have room block agreements with other hotels.
Conference attendees may use free ramp parking at the Potawatomi Hotel and Casino:
- Parking is complimentary for conference attendees
- Valet parking is complimentary for hotel guests
- Airport transfers are available through General Mitchell International Airport website
- There will be numerous opportunities throughout the event to browse the calf and heifer industry-focused trade show
- Network and relax at the trade show receptions on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings
Farm and industry tours will be held Tuesday, April 10:
*These are an additional $50.
- A behind-the-scenes tour of milk replacer manufacturing at Milk Products, Inc. in Chilton, Wis. (Sold out)
- Gain insights on genetics, genomic testing and sexing technology at STgenetics in Fond du Lac, Wis.
- Exception calf care protocols will be featured at Vir-Clar Farms in Fond du Lac, Wis.
If you require additional assistance or have special meal requirements for the conference, please contact DCHA by March 30, 2018.
The conference has been pre-approved by the American Registry of Professional Animal Scientists for 11 ARPAS CEUs. Participants should request credits for this event at arpas.org.