2018 Annual ConferenceName: 2018 Annual ConferenceDate: April 10, 2018 - April 12, 2018Website: calfandheifer.orgRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:
One conference. One association dedicated to dairy calves and heifers. Don’t miss out on the exciting lineup at this year’s conference.
The conference will offer:
• Farm and industry tours
• Unmatched networking opportunities
• Producer panels, presentations and breakout sessions
For more information on this year's lineup, check out the full conference schedule.
- Room rate: $135 per night
- Book your room: online or call (800) 729-7244 and ask for the Dairy Calf and Heifer Association room block
Conference attendees may use free ramp parking at the Potawatomi Hotel and Casino:
- Parking is complimentary for conference attendees
- Valet parking is complimentary for hotel guests
- Airport transfers are available through General Mitchell International Airport website
- There will be numerous opportunities throughout the event to browse the calf and heifer industry-focused trade show
- Network and relax at the trade show receptions on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings
Farm and industry tours will be held Tuesday, April 10:
- A behind-the-scenes tour of milk replacer manufacturing at Milk Products, Inc. in Chilton, Wis.
- Gain insights on genetics, genomic testing and sexing technology at STgenetics in Fond du Lac, Wis.
- Exception calf care protocols will be featured at Vir-Clar Farms in Fond du Lac, Wis.
If you require additional assistance or have special meal requirements for the conference, please contact DCHA by March 30, 2018.
The conference has been pre-approved by the American Registry of Professional Animal Scientists for 11 ARPAS CEUs. Participants should request credits for this event at arpas.org.