HERE TO HELP OUR MEMBERS SUCCEED.
As a member of DCHA, you can expect:
- Information, that is unbiased, for those with a vested interest in the calf and heifer segment of our industry.
- Networking opportunities to learn from other calf and heifer raisers and industry professionals.
- Performance and sustainability of calf and heifer raising from timely and accurate information and technology.
- Involvement in and access to the DCHA Gold Standards for calf and heifer raising programs.
- Leadership and management skill building opportunities.
- Connections that count when it comes to research, product development, services and expertise you need or can offer others.
- Commitment to enhancing the expertise, collaboration and success of all managers, employees and producers.
Other Benefits Include:
- Heifer Notes: A 2-page quarterly publication delivered to all members through a partnership with Hoard's Dairyman.
- Savings on your Dairy Calf and Heifer Conference registration.
- Facebook Member Network: Connect year-round with fellow members, ask peers questions and discuss calf and heifer raising topics. Request to join the group.
- Workers' compensation program available exclusively to DCHA members from First Pioneer Insurance Agency. Help your business thrive with yearly dividend opportunities, free loss control services and superior claims handling. Learn more about the program.
- FutureCow strives to ensure your calves' and cows' environment is comfortable, stimulating and productive. DCHA members will receive an exclusive $150 discount on the purchase of the ComfortBrushTM and/or ComfortBrushTM for Calves. Contact Angelina at FutureCow at 1-352-250-8155, (Press 2 for sales) or email@example.com for complete details.