HERE TO HELP OUR MEMBERS SUCCEED.
As a member of DCHA, you can expect:
- Information, that is unbiased, for those with a vested interest in the calf and heifer segment of our industry.
- Networking opportunities to learn from other calf and heifer raisers and industry professionals.
- Performance and sustainability of calf and heifer raising from timely and accurate information and technology.
- Involvement in and access to the DCHA Gold Standards for calf and heifer raising programs.
- Leadership and management skill building opportunities.
- Connections that count when it comes to research, product development, services and expertise you need or can offer others.
- Commitment to enhancing the expertise, collaboration and success of all managers, employees and producers.
Other Benefits Include:
- Heifer Notes: A 2-page quarterly publication delivered to all members through a partnership with Hoard's Dairyman.
- Savings on your Dairy Calf and Heifer Conference registration.
- Facebook Member Network: Connect year-round with fellow members, ask peers questions and discuss calf and heifer raising topics. Request to join the group.
- Webinars: available exclusively to DCHA members when they log into their member site.